• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvin Harrison Jr skips his media presser

1 minute ago, CRA said:

they had some CB the other day telling folks he was a flat Earther and didn't think anything existed and space wasn't real.   Dude needs better people around him.  Like, listen guy, even if you believe that stuff just lie or I'll give you a line of how to not actually say anything.   Dude was going into detail about fake planets. 

Any link to this? Because it's sounds amazing. 😂

29 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's a helluva WR class. Honestly on paper it's probably the best WR class I can recall since the legendary 1996 WR draft class. Not saying this class will produce multiple HOFers like that one but it's stacked both wil elite talent at the top of the board and good depth throughout. If you need WR help at all you're really doing your team a disservice not to come out of this draft with one.

last class was a TE class.  This one a WR class.  So the Panther thing to do will be to draft punch of safeties. 

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, CRA said:

last class was a TE class.  This one a WR class.  So the Panther thing to do will be to draft punch of safeties. 

I actually liked last year's WR class too. It was a good class overall it just lacked that elite top of the draft type talent. Good depth though. Per usual, we just draft the wrong one.

6 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I think he's a helluva WR prospect but I don't understand the generational talk. Would anyone trade a Chase or Jefferson for him? Okay then, how is he generational?

Hell, I'm not certain he's the best WR in this class.

People tend to use the “generational” label when a player would be the top pick at their position over the course of multiple years. 
If you out every receiver from the last 10 drafts in the same class he might go 1st out of all of them.  

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I actually liked last year's WR class too. It was a good class overall it just lacked that elite top of the draft type talent. Good depth though. Per usual, we just draft the wrong one.

Last years draft was full of fast little guys so we reached on a big guy.  This draft is full of big possession guys when we need a quick route running speed guy.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

People tend to use the “generational” label when a player would be the top pick at their position over the course of multiple years. 
If you out every receiver from the last 10 drafts in the same class he might go 1st out of all of them.  

Harrison wasn't uniquely productive in college nor is he physically unique.  What is unique is, his dad is Marvin Harrison. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

27 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

I honestly don't think he's a better prospect than Chase was.

8 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

Marvins work is on the field.... if you can't decipher that..u prolly shouldn't be in nfl football...Bryce not participating was a huge red flag...i mean...whats he gonna say?

all Harrison Jr is going to do is hurt his stock potentially by showing up.  That's the reality.  Same was true for Bryce.   I think the reality is, Harrison is already getting a bump off his name.  I don't think he projects to where he currently is without his dad. 

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, CRA said:

all Harrison Jr is going to do is hurt his stock potentially by showing up.  That's the reality.  Same was true for Bryce.   I think the reality is, Harrison is already getting a bump off his name.  I don't think he projects to where he currently is without his dad. 

Hes the best of this batch...no comparison ...He actually has the DNA..unlike Bryce.

2 hours ago, CRA said:

they had some CB the other day telling folks he was a flat Earther and didn't think anything existed and space wasn't real.   Dude needs better people around him.  Like, listen guy, even if you believe that stuff just lie or I'll give you a line of how to not actually say anything.   Dude was going into detail about fake planets.  Teams thinking you are batpoo crazy ain't going to help you in the draft.   

You know what's worse?  These are college students.  You can't make this stuff up.

1 hour ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I honestly don't think he's a better prospect than Chase was.

I agree that chase was a really good prospect but even if you think chase was better, which a lot don’t, that’s one.  Name another one in the previous 10 years. 
Harrison is taller and from an evaluation /scouting standpoint he probably grades out a little higher than even chase.   You might have to go back to the Jones/Green year.