• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Flames 5pm

22 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

IT'S ALMOST HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME AND THE BEST HE CAN DO IS A fuging 0.667 SV %???!!!

BRING BACK RAANTA

Calgary has barely possessed the puck, he could have went and got something to eat, took a nap in net, and we would still have the lead 

Calgarys ineptness made him rusty in 20 min , that's what we should have done to Bob in the ECF , play D but decline to shoot until late 2nd period

Freeze the goalie

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

The thing is almost all of these are far more on there skaters getting embarrassed and the Canes perfect passing 

No, I meant It in the sense that Calgary is embarrassing there netminder , like Rod did to Raanta that one game 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

No, I meant It in the sense that Calgary is embarrassing there netminder , like Rod did to Raanta that one game 

Oh yeah absolutely they are 🤣 granted that raanta had a .851% going into that game and he embarrassed the team so I thought it was a fitting punishment in his case.