• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough of 'Dawg" Morgan, he is a bonafide idiot and Tepper got his bootlicker

21 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I mean they said you can not make a 2-15 team worse, Dan Morgan sure did.

Unless Danny boy drafts HOFers in the coming draft, 100% this 2024 team is worse than the 2023 one.

Congrats Dan....

An XFL team could beat this current roster

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I really don't understand why y'all keep saying that we overpaid. Hunt is a top guard in the league. Guards are getting paid (hell, I believe two actually got paid more than he did). If you want a boss line, you have to pay for it. Lord knows that the interior O-line was poo. His presence should make everyone better, and Ickey won't have to be paid for a while. Build from the inside out. Your line has to be a combination of good vets and good young talent.

I really don't care what they pay him as long as he earns it. I'm all for paying the big guys.

• Beer 1

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I really don't care what they pay him as long as he earns it. I'm all for paying the big guys.

He's a really good, consistent guard that has steadily improved over his time in the league. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

He's a really good, consistent guard that has steadily improved over his time in the league. 

I don't know anything about the guy. He's a big bad mtf and that's what we need. I hope we find at least 1 more.

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Pie 2

People keep overlooking the guaranteed money as well. The $100 million was a number for his agent. 

5 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

People are stuck in 2018. I don’t think many realize how much the cap has increased. Freaking Kirk cousins just got 45M PER YEAR

Hell, I hate inflation too, but I still pay for what I want. 

5 minutes ago, top dawg said:

We just were never going to get that. I heard the air deflating once these other pass rushers were put up on the trade block. 

That's fine. Your not getting Burns. Do better, throw in something else in the pot. We got poo again

13 minutes ago, pantherdad said:

Sure. I’m in 

Ok. Remind me at end of season if I owe you because I’ll forget.

But there is like maybe 1% chance I lose that bet. 

And I’d like to stipulate if I may the bet should be a push if they start someone other than BY. If they find a guy on the street that used to play XFL ball we might win 6+, but no chance with BY. See you at the end of the season friend!

8 minutes ago, jb2288 said:

People are stuck in 2018. I don’t think many realize how much the cap has increased. Freaking Kirk cousins just got 45M PER YEAR

lol I just looked for fun, Cam got 5 years 103M in 2015. It’s a completely different world now 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

People keep overlooking the guaranteed money as well. The $100 million was a number for his agent. 

Honestly, the guaranteed part is literally the first thing that I go looking for anytime a contract is signed (if it's not listed).

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, the guaranteed part is literally the first thing that I go looking for anytime a contract is signed (if it's not listed).

So it’s $63 guaranteed over 5 years. It’s really not that bad…