• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

It's a tossup. The EDGE group is non-existent, the WR group is awful, the tight-ends are a joke, the secondary a single player being injured from being cast-offs and undrafted free agents, the linebacker group is made of one old injured guy and who-da-fugs, oh and the offensive line is still trash. 

If I had to pick, Id say the edge group is worst. Mingo can still be a legit WR and even a 50 year old theilen could move the sticks....

• Pie 1

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Don't worry guys. I'm sure there's some real gems the Panthers can find in free agency to fill the gaps. I'm sure there's several guys just jumping at the chance to bet their career years on the Carolina Panthers.

64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.j

You guys better hope to hell that Dan Morgan is some draft savant, because there's no way out without immaculate drafting.

• Flames 1

Just now, pdub0702 said:

I’m confused..why is everyone all of sudden sad YGM is leaving? He’s a JAG and definitely not worth 18 mil for 2 years 

Yeah, he's a JAG. But now he's a JAG that has to be replaced by leftovers.

The Panthers are the team that didn't find a seat in the musical chairs of free agency.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, Panthero said:

YGM at 9 mil per year? lulz. i would have kept him for half that. 

I didn't see the terms, he got 9per??

Welll Danny boy after hating on you, good for you passing on that.......feels like a Ian Thomas mistake. Muh potential....

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

At this point I don't doubt it. However, I don't think this is how a team should be re-built. The process works if you can maintain a mix of veterans with talent and draft well. Moving on from every player that has an ounce of talent for draft picks and overpaid free agents isn't going to do anything but put the team in a further hole. Except this time the new front office will has nothing but sunk-cost to work with. A dangerous thing that we've seen happen with other teams.

I could fully support this offseason shift....minus the OG and keeping Ian Thomas.

Just....be bad. Accumulate draft picks, get talent for the next 4-5 offseasons and slowly build towards being a sustainable team.

Or....we could just gut our core and still spend wildly in free agency at the same time. I mean...why not? fug it. Let's package our two seconds to move up to 21st and take a future bust. Why not?