• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What still needs to happen for you to be genuinely excited about next year?

22 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

It’s mid March. You’ll see Bryce and the skill players together in the coming months. 

I’m not talking organized team activities 

im talking Bryce doing what winning QBs do..be it Stroud, Newton, Brady…take a pick …establish a relationship before then

• Beer 1

21 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

I want to see Bryce Young call up his new receiver, and the other receivers, and start working with him on his own

where is he ?

most qbs do these things and do things with their teammates away from the facility during off season

My college QB and WR’s are down in Miami right now practicing with Shedeur Sanders and his squad.  

I would hope our pro QB is doing something similar, learning from people better than him.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

I’m sure he will, guys. I don’t think work ethic is an issue for him. The question will be talent and ability. I’m willing to see what he can do with better support. 

You don't think work ethic was an issue last year? Corral was the first on the field in camp, Bryce wouldn't sign autographs at first, did zero footwork, didn't gain any weight, I thought he came in completely entitled and got his ass handed to himself for it

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

17 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

You don't think work ethic was an issue last year? Corral was the first on the field in camp, Bryce wouldn't sign autographs at first, did zero footwork, didn't gain any weight, I thought he came in completely entitled and got his ass handed to himself for it

Put it this way, if he doesn’t bust his butt this off-season to improve, I’m done with him. I think he will, though. 

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Wolfcop said:

Put it this way, if he doesn’t bust his butt this off-season to improve, I’m done with him. I think he will, though. 

Agree

for  the sake of the team he needs to pick it up and with this staff it’s not going to be tolerated…they didn’t draft him   He won’t be coddled 

and 2.7 seconds is his measurement and he needed one 

I still remember his having to be told to stop wasting time getting to the line, be up tempo, show urgency 

very very lackadaisical and the whole team picks up on that 

he seems to have an odd personality for a qb   He is  by  no means an alpha and that’s ok if he gives his team a chance to win and executes 

Honestly, he reminds of a teen age boy who has to be told to pick up his room and make his bed within a day of being told 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

37 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Agree

for  the sake of the team he needs to pick it up and with this staff it’s not going to be tolerated…they didn’t draft him   He won’t be coddled 

and 2.7 seconds is his measurement and he needed one 

I still remember his having to be told to stop wasting time getting to the line, be up tempo, show urgency 

very very lackadaisical and the whole team picks up on that 

he seems to have an odd personality for a qb   He is  by  no means an alpha and that’s ok if he gives his team a chance to win and executes 

Honestly, he reminds of a teen age boy who has to be told to pick up his room and make his bed within a day of being told 

I don’t get that off him. I get he is doing the best he can, and trying the same things that worked for him against college players and that is what you get.