• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clowney coming home?

49 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Brown is literally the only star we have left on the roster 

The old ones got us nowhere. The point of rebuilding is to find some that want to play.

• Pie 2

On 3/20/2024 at 8:48 PM, rayzor said:

We don't need stars. The more stars you have, the more money they get. The more money they get, the less you have to spread around. The less you have to spread around, the more top heavy you get. The more top heavy you are, the more likely you are to fall on your face.

Build a strong foundation made up of solid players, not stars, but solid players who want to fight glory rather than the big pay day.

Good teams are built in the shoulders of a foundation of "average Joe's" who have that fight in them.

I agree on this everywhere but QB and WR/TE

on defense unless you got a HOF player i'd rather have a bunch of hungry dudes capable of getting after it than 2-3 fed dudes surrounded by a bunch of scrubs cause thats all we could afford. 

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, Khyber53 said:

Find and gather solid football players. 

Draft and develop stars. Don't buy someone else's cast off stars.

Newsflash we don't like stars. We develop and trade them all away CMC/Moore/Burns.

Brown is the last star we have on the entire roster.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Newsflash we don't like stars. We develop and trade them all away CMC/Moore/Burns.

You and your desire to have "stars" on the team. You care more about name and status than anything else.

24 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You and your desire to have "stars" on the team. You care more about name and status than anything else.

It's 2024 if you think we are winning games with no names then good luck.

You need elite players to win games my man. That Jersey shore water got you thinking cray cray.

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

It's 2024 if you think we are winning games with no names then good luck.

You need elite players to win games my man. That Jersey shore water got you thinking cray cray.

Re-read what I said. You want just his name.

38 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Out of that list, honestly, only CMC has proven to still be a star. The other guys looked like stars on our team, but to the outside observer, meh.

Brown, I think, has star power. I really want to see him with a good team built around him.