• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Flyers 7pm

23 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Svech needs to take a seat. Aside from a couple minutes of flash, he was uninspired tonite.

Yes, the rest of the team was ass, but Svech just isn't playing well.

That "upper body injury" has not gone away. Doctors need to have a look.

Although, he is more physical when he ain't scoring.

• Pie 2

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Svech needs to take a seat. Aside from a couple minutes of flash, he was uninspired tonite.

Yes, the rest of the team was ass, but Svech just isn't playing well.

He created a very important goal last night not everything shows up on a stat sheet.

19 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Those penalties are going to hurt us eventually from Svech. He is clearly frustrated with his game and other teams see it on take so they know they can get free penalties if they chirp him right now. 

The penalty he took was protecting Freddie cause Philly kept bumping him or in this instance spearing Freddie’s glove hand. After it if you notice they stopped bumping Freddie. The issue with it was he almost hit the dude in the face with the cross check. 

As Rod said there’s a time and a place and it was obvious the refs weren’t gonna call anything on Philly at that point. Svech should have waited and laid Sanheim out. Spearing a goalie, let alone their glove hand should be an auto penalty. So should moving Slavin’s stick. But nope. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Flames 1

Just now, Harbingers said:

The penalty he took was protecting Freddie cause Philly kept bumping him or in this instance spearing Freddie’s glove hand. After it if you notice they stopped bumping Freddie. The issue with it was he almost hit the dude in the face with the cross check. 

That’s twice in 3 games or so.  Svech has got to settle down and just play.  When he wasn’t responding to poo and ignores it then he stays focused. I listen to the canes corner podcast and the post game show on 99.9 and Gold mentions at least once everytime lately that 37 isn’t playing well while taking too many dumb penalties.   Everyone sees it. Let’s hope rod is working on it behind the scenes. 

14 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

That’s twice in 3 games or so.  Svech has got to settle down and just play.  

I mean let’s be real, the entire team played like complete ass yesterday outside of Slavin, Martinook and Staal. Team offense was non-existent. 

11-7 was not the way to go, we were not even trying to play our usual game, which Philly dissected with precision.

Edited by Harbingers

1 hour ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

He created a very important goal last night not everything shows up on a stat sheet.

That was one of the few flashes I mentioned. And I don't have a stat sheet when I'm sitting there watching him live. He's not playing well.

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

That was one of the few flashes I mentioned. And I don't have a stat sheet when I'm sitting there watching him live. He's not playing well.

Yeah me watching it live in 110 too, he still hits hard. In fact he leads the team in hits. But when he has the puck In a clear shooting lane he almost slows down.