• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is your day 3 Qb?

I think Canales and Morgan should be "allowed" by Tepper to grab a project/long term backup/safety net qb since most day 3 guys are gambles anyway and Dalton probably doesn't have much dawg left. Who do people like? 49ers took Purdy one year after Lance, and honestly we should have been drafting day 3 qb's at least every other year since 2015, I think we only grabbed Will Grier and Corral in between Cam and Bryce so that's 2 in like 11-12 years or so?

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, Tbe said:

What’s the point? Plenty of 1st round busts to go around if you need a backup.

Diamond in the rough? Because maybe Canales should get a guy he think he can develop since he's supposedly a qb whisperer?

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Travis from FSU 

We actually met with John Rhys Plumlee for what it’s worth. He looks like more of a runner too. 

Yeah, I'm not sure Travis' game translates to the NFL and he's coming off of a major I jury but as a late round flyer pick? Sure. Why not?

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Travis from FSU 

We actually met with John Rhys Plumlee for what it’s worth. He looks like more of a runner too. 

Interesting, wonder if he would be a gadget guy project jack of all trades. Dunno much about him  

9 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Interesting, wonder if he would be a gadget guy project jack of all trades. Dunno much about him  

Looks like an explosive runner. The highlight clips have him hurdling defenders too. Not sure how he translates at the next level. 

34 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

Diamond in the rough? Because maybe Canales should get a guy he think he can develop since he's supposedly a qb whisperer?

When was the last time a later round QB developed while spending years on the bench?

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

When was the last time a later round QB developed while spending years on the bench?

If you want to be technical Kirk Cousins who was a day 3 pick after Washington took RG3 in the first round. Although I don't get your whole spending years on the bench thing and why that matters. Most day 3 picks are gambles and we need another qb at very least for practice squad/scout team

• Beer 1