• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Draft Report 5.0

You never know about the draft.  But I can't believe they want to be back in the position next year of answering questions about Young and weapons.  Gotta take wr somewhere at 33 or 39.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

10 hours ago, Mother Grabber said:

two big dudes who can’t get open. i feel like ive seen that before somewhere…

Lol I feel this way also but what if those two were legit jump ball catchers that dominated using body for slants and high point catching on the regular. We’d have two separators DJ and AT with two big body WR’s. Who while letting them learn from two top separating WR’s in the league. It might make us a strong offensive team this upcoming season.

16 hours ago, chknwing said:

could Carolina go all Offense this year, and since evero prolly leaves after this season, redraft the defense with the new DC next year?

PFN_Draft_result_1712623744617.thumb.png.a1c3b5bb0675087d9a842ee7771c5dff.png

I think we should target a CB in the later rounds also as insurance for Horn.

7 hours ago, trucpfan said:

Lol I feel this way also but what if those two were legit jump ball catchers that dominated using body for slants and high point catching on the regular. We’d have two separators DJ and AT with two big body WR’s. Who while letting them learn from two top separating WR’s in the league. It might make us a strong offensive team this upcoming season.

i’d that were the case, i’d get a huge chubbie

On 4/9/2024 at 1:04 AM, MrBubba said:

You never know about the draft.  But I can't believe they want to be back in the position next year of answering questions about Young and weapons.  Gotta take wr somewhere at 33 or 39.  

That 3rd rounder (65) should have a starter level WR there as well. 

Im off the 33 or 39 "must" be a WR, just too many holes. I've done enough mocks and research to know C and edge both fall off hardcore after 39th, while it seems WR last until mid-4th. 

This will take a couple more draft pools to fix the talent issues. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

10 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I'm really starting to think Keon might be the guy. If Ladd is there, then that's a no-brainer. But Keon will likely be there at 39. He really could be the target. I just don't like Legette in the second. 3rd round? That would be a win.

Heres a recent link about legette and coleman, panthers seem to be tore according to a ESPN "expert".

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2024/04/08/panthers-draft-targets-wide-receiver-xavier-legette-keon-coleman/

Refresh after the lame AdBlock.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-132-all-about-the-wide-receivers/id1552317359?i=1000651514299

Hour+ panthers draft podcast where the quotes came from.

According to ESPN draft analyst Jordan Reid, the Carolina Panthers are torn between Keon Coleman and Xavier Legette. Both players should be on the board when the Panthers are on the block, and both have a similar style of play. While there are subtle differences between the two, both players project as big-bodied outside threats capable of winning at the catch point with size and strength.

grain of salt and all, cause I got no clue about Jordan Reid's rep. 

• Beer 1

8 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Heres a recent link about legette and coleman, panthers seem to be tore according to a ESPN "expert".

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2024/04/08/panthers-draft-targets-wide-receiver-xavier-legette-keon-coleman/

Refresh after the lame AdBlock.

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/episode-132-all-about-the-wide-receivers/id1552317359?i=1000651514299

Hour+ panthers draft podcast where the quotes came from.

grain of salt and all, cause I got no clue about Jordan Reid's rep. 

We are fuged

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

We are fuged

I honestly think Morgan will target CB and C with the 33 and 39. That's plan A and there are plans B-G to follow. 

But he's he needs to firm BPA. 

Edited by Basbear