• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Bruins 7pm

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Torts is not that far removed from being an RBA. Only difference is Torts lets his emotions get in the way.

Main difference is he’s a dick lol.

The style he runs is similar to Rod’s but his personality is much more a Laviollete.

And I think it works when you have a good team. Unfortunately for him he’s been saddled with Columbus and Philadelphia recently.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Back to Guentz, if it comes down to 30 year old him and 30 year old Skjei, I have to go with Guentz.

We’ve been searching for a player like him for a long time and while I love Skjei, the FO and Rod do a pretty good job at getting the best out of anyone that they put back on defense.

Yeah, have to agree with you here.  We would need to sign Chatty, but I have faith that we can find 2 other serviceable defensemen from our farm system or in FA.

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah, have to agree with you here.  We would need to sign Chatty, but I have faith that we can find 2 other serviceable defensemen from our farm system or in FA.

I think there's plenty of room to get Skjei & Guentzel. Pesce will be gone, TDA as well and I do think Staal retires and if Necas or TT leave....

Edited by Anybodyhome

Wednesday looks boring but a couple big ones on Thursday.

The Rangers will either all but eliminate the Flyers or the Flyers will give us a fighting chance in the race for the president’s trophy.

Then the Pens and Wings will lock up in a matchup that should essentially eliminate the loser assuming Washington beats Buffalo that night.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

32 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

I think there's plenty of room to get Skjei & Guentzel. Pesce will be gone, TDA as well and I do think Staal retires and if Necas or TT leave....

Necas and Turbo have been playing pretty well lately, like Necas is skating really well and keeping the puck in the offensive zone for us. 

I see what you are saying and if it all does play out that way we can sign Guentzel and Skjei and I hope we could retain one of Necas or TT.  I think TT will be cheaper than Necas.

• Pie 1