• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on Bryce needing to step up and Tepper cleaning house in 2020

Cam is 100% spot on about Bryce needing to step up and tell the coaches and management what he needs to be successful. Game on the line, who do you want to throw to? Bryce does need to answer those questions and figure it out with his coordinators.

I don’t agree with his comments about Tepper cleaning house. I guess he was eluding to the fact that Tepper fired Rivera, which I think many of us agreed with at the time. Rivera wasn’t going to have the kind of success he had with Cam and Luke without them. I didn’t agree with firing Rivera the season especially in a season where you had lost your starting QB to injury and made lemonade out of lemons being as competitive as they were. But saying that they lost Kalil, TD, Luke, KK, Charles Johnson, etc because of that is a bit unfair. Those players were all at the ends of their careers age wise. 

12 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Cam is 100% spot on about Bryce needing to step up and tell the coaches and management what he needs to be successful. Game on the line, who do you want to throw to? Bryce does need to answer those questions and figure it out with his coordinators.

Well... good thing that we have a coach now that said he is looking for feedback from BY and wants to design an offence to his strengths.