• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam on Bryce needing to step up and Tepper cleaning house in 2020

Well, with the Burns trade as it was, we weren't getting any better than we got because Fitt fugged up and fugged us in the process by not trading him when the iron was hot.

Aside from that, he's not wrong.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

Can't be passive in general publicly or behind closed doors or on the field. Whether it's Bryce or whoever we don't need another milquetoast. Kyle Allen Teddy Bridgewater Sam Darnold. If it's more of that for the next several years just move the damn team already. Our two best QB's in the span of 25 years while doing things differently and their own way because they were certainly different were both  regarded as being vocal and inspired their teammates as such.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

40 minutes ago, Panthero said:

The only thing they did wrong in 2020 was not cleaning house more. OR forcing their way up to get Herbert. 

I thought we were drafting Herbert and we'd jump a few spots.  When he was not picked at #6, we just sat there.  (that is how I remember it.)

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I thought we were drafting Herbert and we'd jump a few spots.  When he was not picked at #6, we just sat there.  (that is how I remember it.)

? Tua and Herbert went 5 and 6, we took Brown at 7

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Nobody on this board wanted Herbert. Yall were claiming he wasn't committed to football, and that his college game wouldn't translate. 

Now everyone is saying the opposite.  Such bullshit.  

I was the loudest voice on the huddle for Herbert.  

The masses just weren't buying his stock.