• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Select Xavier Legette WR - Pick 32, Round 1

11 minutes ago, KSpan said:

I have no opinion since I couldn't care less about college football and know zilch about any player in the draft this year, but why does someone have to 'support the team and the player'? If they think it's a crap pick, call it like you see it. This team and David Tepper get no benefit of any doubt at this point.

Crystal balls are overrated. 

If I was as negative as some Huddlers about the Panthers, I'd switch teams.

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Might as well save your time and switch. This is constant. I'll stay with the bums.

Not me, I'm not the one looking for something to be negative about. I like the move, and I'm going to give Morgan a fair shot to be the GM. Thus far, he hasn't given me any legit reason to complain, and neither has Tepper since he handed Morgan the reins.

Edited by top dawg

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:
11 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Absolutely. Do you know how bad you have to suck to go 2 n 15? You got me laughing.  I get it. 

I love this team. I'm old. Loved them since inception. I only discredit myself for not wanting Cam. After we took him I watched the Alabama game, (was listening on radio.) I understood then. I hope Xavier shows me that moment. Watched his UNC game, he was great. My problem with him is the lateral speed. Does Bryce really need a guy who's top speed is 30 yrds.  down field Just wanted to let you know I'm not a hater. Just think Ladd or Worthy would fit way better than XL

12 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Not me, I'm not the one looking for something to be negative about. I like the move, and I'm going to give Morgan a fair shot to be the GM. Thus far, he hasn't given me any legit reason to complain, and neither has Tepper since he handed Morgan the reins.

Adonai Mitchel and Ladd McConkey will be your reasons.

• Poo 1