• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weekes - Brind’Amour and Assistants Agree To Multi-Year Extension

40 minutes ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Also what I am suggesting and what you said is not the same thing.

You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make).

You then stated "Rod will never change anything."

I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs.

I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 

• Flames 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not has upset has I thought I would be 

There isn't many candidates with playoff sucess waiting in the wings 

Just please give Kooch the net, and be open to signing any big names that might be available in FA 

After watching The Panthers(NFL) depressing games , The Canes regular season dominance cheers me up 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 4

And all the other playoff teams in the Eastern Conference breathe a sigh of relief knowing that the Canes will continue playing limp dick hockey for most of their series, never be a threat on the powerplay, our goal scorers will go silent, and Rod will have no clue how to handle his goal tenders.

Now that Rod is locked up what the Canes need to do is get an elite goalie - the man defense he plays will always have breakdowns in the playoffs and we need a goalie that can consistently stop the resulting breakaways. Maybe Kooch but I would feel better to get a proven performer. 

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

You said the team goes limp-dick in the playoffs because RBA won't change. (Note that you did not suggest what changes you think he needs to make).

You then stated "Rod will never change anything."

I can only infer that the team continues to fall out of the playoffs because RBA doesn't/won't change. Therefore, if RBA will never change anything, the team will fall out of the playoffs.

I mean, that is literally the line of logic you posted. So, I'm not sure what you're suggesting, since I don't have a crystal ball. 

Whatever cause us not to look like a completely different team in the playoffs. That is what he needs to change. If you are asking me to be a coach and give you a breakdown on what needs to change I can’t. 
But the same issue keep popping up year after year. 

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

7 hours ago, organicrusty1201 said:

Now that Rod is locked up what the Canes need to do is get an elite goalie - the man defense he plays will always have breakdowns in the playoffs and we need a goalie that can consistently stop the resulting breakaways. Maybe Kooch but I would feel better to get a proven performer. 

Necas might be able to get a nice goalie and some prospects 

• Poo 1

19 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Whatever cause us not to look like a completely different team in the playoffs. That is what he needs to change. If you are asking me to be a coach and give you a breakdown on what needs to change I can’t. 
But the same issue keep popping up year after year. 

How would you know you admitted to only watching the playoffs 🤔