• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers draft Armanti Edwards

Car123

Mardy Gilyard would've been the better pick here, he has proven himself and would have been a great slot guy. Edwards is gonna get jacked the fvck up in the pros and then run around all pussy like, like pat white...he will be scared to get hit and then everyones gonna run to this site and say OOOO what a BUST.....

You obviously didn't see him play. He is a pretty tough guy who took a lot of big hits over the years and kept coming back for more. You can criticize him about his height for sure but his toughness........... That is way off base.

Edwards will be a much better quarterback than Vick. He has better touch, is brighter, and has no significant character issues. Instead of being a poor man's Vick he is just the opposite. All the speed and potential without the baggage and character issues. Edwards may not have been my pick here but I don't have a problem with it at all.

I don't think Edwards will ever be a full time QB in the NFL. He will add a wildcat option...be used in teh kicking game....play some WR. He is a playmaker with speed and quickness. We will use him much like Cleveland uses Josh Cribbs.

Mardy Gilyard would've been the better pick here, he has proven himself and would have been a great slot guy. Edwards is gonna get jacked the fvck up in the pros and then run around all pussy like, like pat white...he will be scared to get hit and then everyones gonna run to this site and say OOOO what a BUST.....

I don't think you got the memo that he's switching to WR/KR. The only way he is seen as a QB is in the WildCat... and I doubt we even use that anymore. Secondly, Mardy Gilyard hasn't even been taken yet because he's really.. not.. that.. good. Hell Tony Pike hasn't even been taken. Do you know why? Of course you don't.

I see us using having just 2 QB on the roster and using him as #3. This opens a roster spot.

He will be converted to WR. The good thing is he is a former QB. He understands the requirement for precision route running. He will be just that. We have Smith, Jarrett, LaFell, Moore and Edwards at WR.

His value at the Wildcard is really intriguing. The arm strength and ability to through especially on the run is going to be exciting. Good Pic

OUR TEAM is on the move. Good choices. Good Players.

Go Panthers

We got the most pro ready qb in the draft, a big receiver, and a play maker!!

And yet the ignorance on this board is overwhelming. This guy was not drafted to play qb. At least do 2 minutes of research before showing us all that ya don't know poo.

And for those who keep thinking fox and hurney are gone after this season this draft says otherwise.

Archived