• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy> Julius Peppers (right now)

Awesomeness!!

Norwood may end up the best player in this class

Although Norwood is going to be a beast as a Jack LB. Hardy has the size and speed to be the next Richard Seymour. Given a year this kid could bulk up and cause major headaches outside and inside. That is if he can stay healthy and motivated.

As an SEC fan, maybe its just my..bias towards SEC players, but Greg Hardy was the steal of the draft. If you've ever seen an Ole Miss game (you probably haven't) Hardy plays every since play 100% He faced doubles all the time and still has an impact on a lot of plays. Julius Peppers is done. He is paid up, and doesn't care anymore. Hardy will have 7 sacks this year. Write it down.

So you think Hardy is better then Pepper right now, but at the end of the season he'll only have 7 sacks. Do you honestly think Peppers will have only 7 sacks? If you think more, then it doesnt matter whose better right now, but at the end of the season.

So you think Hardy is better then Pepper right now, but at the end of the season he'll only have 7 sacks. Do you honestly think Peppers will have only 7 sacks? If you think more, then it doesnt matter whose better right now, but at the end of the season.

I honestly think Peppers will have 7-8 sacks this year. He's on a team that will be out of contention by mid-season, playing in a place where teams like running more than passing, and he's gotten paid. He'll get a couple against the Panthers, but I don't expect to see a pro bowl year out of him.

I honestly think Peppers will have 7-8 sacks this year. He's on a team that will be out of contention by mid-season, playing in a place where teams like running more than passing, and he's gotten paid. He'll get a couple against the Panthers, but I don't expect to see a pro bowl year out of him.

I think he will get 10. Most coming from lions games though.

Noway Sir. Favre and Rodgers sling the ball around almost more then anyone in the league. Peppers plays on a good defensive line that will allow the pressure to get taken off of him. Lets not forget about Matthew Stafford and how much the Lions will throw this year.

Archived