• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So why did you ever join the Huddle?

Brokenbad

when jake started sucking horribly last year, I needed a place to vent and i googled carolina pantheres forum, then it corrected me and said "did you mean Carolina Panthers Forum?" and I did, so i clicked that, then I joined as soon as i realized it was the real deal so I could start a thread about killing a bunny for every pick jake threw the next game he played.

It was a cold december night, 2005.

I was homeless, turning tricks for nickels on the street corner and shivering in the cold, when zod drove by, took pity on me and took me in. He fed me dinner and gave me the address for this website.

Now, I've got a job and a house and I'm on my feet. And I owe it all to him.

Would I call him a hero? Some might. But I just call him "friend".

If it weren't for the numerous, unfortunate allegations of inappropriate "touching" of those he rescued from the street, Zod should be up for sainthood. St. Zod of Huntersville they would call him and the people of the village would bring to him their finest meats and cheeses.

I remember when it was "Panthers Huddle". Why did that change btw? I'm guessing copyright infringement with the show?

I joined because this website almost completely streamlined all of my interests. i.e : Boobs, Asses, the Panthers, and smartasses.

If it weren't for the numerous, unfortunate allegations of inappropriate "touching" of those he rescued from the street, Zod should be up for sainthood. St. Zod of Huntersville they would call him and the people of the village would bring to him their finest meats and cheeses.

Speaking of fine cheeses, I had some of the best gouda in my life last night.

I joined when I learned about the internet in 2008. The possibilities seemed endless on this thing after I found the Huddle.

Then I was handed a www.carolinahuddle.com vinyl car window sticker at a tailgate and realized I was just being used for ad space.

Fun letters received from NFL Properties. Have it framed in my office next to the page we got mentioned in SI.

Ya'll were mentioned in SI? Nice. This has turned into a nice little deal for you. An American Dream success story, if you will. A young boy looking to break out of corporate 'Merica, a camera, some underpants, and a laptop. The story began.....

I figured I couldn't be the most delusional, neurotic, over reacting, clueless panther fan out there. I just had to look for where the really crazy ones hanged out. Found the huddle an I was like Bingo!!! Now I feel normal again.

I don't remember how I got here, or all the things that have taken place, but I am pretty sure I have been here as long as most of the other veterans... I think I came here because my posts on the Panthers message board (maybe the Observer's?) were excessively edited or something... or the people there were too dumb for my intellect...

I don't remember how I got here, or all the things that have taken place, but I am pretty sure I have been here as long as most of the other veterans... I think I came here because my posts on the Panthers message board (maybe the Observer's?) were excessively edited or something... or the people there were too dumb for my intellect...

where did u use to post?

i posted on pathersfreak...i think that was the name

1. Official Panther's board is murdered after the Superbowl loss.

2. Found Scout.com boards.

3. Discovered Scout.com boards are awful.

4. Found panthershuddle.com.

5. Fear that NFL will shutdown panthershuddle.com

6. Hello carolinahuddle.com

Archived