• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Some dude ripping Vick a new one for fun

2. When ever a birthday celebration is at a club for famous guys like Vick and such, its usually a club promotion where they say, "Hey it's your birthday, come here and bring all your friends to eat and drink for free, we will take care of security and make sure nothing happens". I don't think Vick should have to live a sequestered life because he has had pass troubles. However I understand the point can be made that trouble follows him now and he should just stay away from all public venues outside of football.

He is lucky to be back in the league. Goodell set very strict guidelines for Vick. Playing in the NFL is a privilege not a right. Vick can do whatever he wants to do, no one can stop him. Though his actions might cause him to lose that privilege of playing in the NFL.

If wants to keep playing in the NFL he should never put himself in any questionable situation at all.

Its not college coaches fault the Panthers wont draft or develop a black QB. You dont see Tampa, ATL, or New Orleans blaming college coaches for their hangs up about race. Panthers dont want the black man in their QB stable, not even as a backup. All white is alright in Carolina. The situation wont improve as long as you have franchises like ours that dont believe in a blackman's brainpower or ability to lead on the offensive side of the ball. Black kids gotta be "Warren Moon" (a HOFer), white kids gotta be "Chris Weinke", "Stefan Lefors", "Jeff Lewis" to be a QB here. Some people need more help and a curve than others to succeed I guess. LOL.

1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

Not a Whitlock fan, but I do agree with him in saying that Vick's a dumba**. I just have a feeling this is going to end bad for Vick. He supposedly had contact with the man he's not supposed to be around(dude smashed cake in his face). That right there can send him back to the pen for 3 years.

If he gets in trouble, its all on him; especially when he could've had his lil birthday party at home with the people he supposedly cares about. I just dont get it. Why risk your freedom? He knows he's on zero-tolerance, and it's been proven, from past situation to past situation, nothing comes good going to a club with a large group of people and staying out of trouble. He should've just took his a** to chili's or something with his fam for his birthday. He got his 2nd chance, a pretty decent contract, and was about to get a bigger contract, and then he pulls some silly sh*t like this that could've been avoided. I hope he beats this, but I cant defend dude anymore.

He's absolutely right. At least in the sense that Vick set black quarterbacks back 10 years in certain peoples' minds.

What he said isn't bad, what's bad is that he's right about it.

Jason Whitlock sets back black football columnists by 30 years.

To call yourself a fan of a team you're so sour grapes about because it won't put a black QB at the top of the depth chart is ridiculous. I'm not going to try to start an argument because it won't solve anything, but I know regardless of whether KT does or not, if Larry Bird owned the Charlotte Bobcats he wouldn't give a damn about them.

Put the race card back in the deck KT. Once and for all. No one in the NFL can AFFORD to keep a player back because of his skin color. Have you ever noticed about 60-75% of the league is black? Do you think I care? No, I don't care at all, what race they are. It's 2010, not 1934. Our president is black. Do I care about that? No. As long as the economy stablizes and we stave off attacks from foreign countries and policies made aren't dumb, I don't care what color he is.

Either support the team, or don't.

1. You may think a thug is a thug, however on this board most 99% of the time if thug is mentioned its in reference to a black player. Especially if they don't appear acceptable to certain peoples cultural standard. Such as having dreads or gold teeth.

2. When ever a birthday celebration is at a club for famous guys like Vick and such, its usually a club promotion where they say, "Hey it's your birthday, come here and bring all your friends to eat and drink for free, we will take care of security and make sure nothing happens". I don't think Vick should have to live a sequestered life because he has had pass troubles. However I understand the point can be made that trouble follows him now and he should just stay away from all public venues outside of football.

3. I think it shows he has any involvement then he should be kicked out of the league.

Hey if people are so close minded that they think thug pertains to only a "black guy" and not a "white guy" then I can't help those people. Any way the league has set strict rules for him to abide by and he should not put himself in questionable situations if he wants to stay in the league. That being said he should not have to live a sequestered life, but be smart about where he goes and who he goes to these places with.

Most people hate Vick because they love dogs. Of course this is spun into "because he's black." Has nothing to do with the man's actions. The herpes story. The weed bottle at the airport. The admission that he was lazy in Atlanta. Then the nuclear bomb...stealing people's dogs so they can train pitbulls to tear each other apart for their amusement. Nah, forget all of that. It's because he's black.

Its not college coaches fault the Panthers wont draft or develop a black QB. You dont see Tampa, ATL, or New Orleans blaming college coaches for their hangs up about race. Panthers dont want the black man in their QB stable, not even as a backup. All white is alright in Carolina. The situation wont improve as long as you have franchises like ours that dont believe in a blackman's brainpower or ability to lead on the offensive side of the ball. Black kids gotta be "Warren Moon" (a HOFer), white kids gotta be "Chris Weinke", "Stefan Lefors", "Jeff Lewis" to be a QB here. Some people need more help and a curve than others to succeed I guess. LOL.

Hurting for attention again, are we?

This kind of stuff is why people don't take you seriously. It's well-known the Panthers have had numerous black quarterbacks on roster including one who was their starter a full season.

Your argument is stupid and baseless, and if you're really dumb enough to believe the garbage you just posted here, it's sad :nonod:

Nice try, Cottard.

Archived