• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You know what the Panthers should go out and get?

Samuel L. Jackson

W's...

...and they will, and plenty of them this season, regardless of those worried about any of our positions...

I still say our worst case scenario at a position right now is LB, and yet you all are crying about our WRs, our DTs, or some other position that we will be okay about...

When all is said and done, we'll be in the playoffs this season... We have a young, fast defense and the best running game in the NFL... not to mention one of the easiest schedules in the league...

Suck it up and get ready for the games that count...

W's...

...and they will, and plenty of them this season, regardless of those worried about any of our positions...

I still say our worst case scenario at a position right now is LB, and yet you all are crying about our WRs, our DTs, or some other position that we will be okay about...

When all is said and done, we'll be in the playoffs this season... We have a young, fast defense and the best running game in the NFL... not to mention one of the easiest schedules in the league...

Clapping.gif

W's...

Thank you. Thank you so much. I'm tired of all these topics sign this guy sign that guy. I mean the front page is full of topic that are repeating themselves. It's ridiculous. Ehh last time I tried a topic like this people didn't want it. I guess we should just keep wasting our time with signing/trading topic about WRs or some crap.

W's...

Spoken like a true prophet.

Everything I read from gnat fans is them COMPLETELY looking past this game and notching it as a win. I hope we crush them damnit.

News Flash1........Most teams in NFL could use an upgrade at a few positions.

News Flash2.......Most teams get by without upgrades.

News Flash3......Avoiding injury at key positions is paramount to a successful season.

News Flash4........Having a solid running game and playing great defense along with a solid placekicker is a great foundation for success. :D

SLJ always posts good thoughts.

The timing and rythm of the offense just does not seem to be there, maybe it was revolving WRs, who can say, but, the first 4 games will be pretty telling.

The thing that worries me and has since last year is Otah, to be as young as he is, and been out as much as he has, and to add meniscus lining issues of the knee for the position he plays, and his weight, that just does not bode well. Our bodies get one meniscus lining in our knees and when it's gone, well, it doesn't regenerate. That's problem that hits athletes, it seems at mid-career, not the start of the career.

At this point we have as good a chance at the Superbowl as anyone. I also think we should be able to get enough wins this season to have a shot.

The game against NY will be telling. They aren't very good so hopefully our offense with Smith back on the field can drown them in points while they break on the impregnable shore of our defensive line.

Archived