• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Jacobs and the Quote of the Day

CharlotteBeer.com

The NY media is ruthless and they know Jacobs has been known to run his mouth. They are trying to get him to say something to create controversy. Jacobs is not unhappy with his role, he knows his role, he just has to prove to the coaches he deserves the starting spot. Either way, the NY Giants will use a committee running back system this year.

The trade-off is that you have to live in New Jersey.

Most of NJ is pretty nice. You are thinking of Newark (where the airport is). I live on the water near one of the nicest beaches on the coast.

The carolina's are pretty nice. I was considering going to Clemson for my Hydrology Masters. We rented a cabin in the woods near Boon this winter (not that it is close to Clemson).

Most of NJ is pretty nice. You are thinking of Newark (where the airport is). I live on the water near one of the nicest beaches on the coast.

The carolina's are pretty nice. I was considering going to Clemson for my Hydrology Masters. We rented a cabin in the woods near Boon this winter (not that it is close to Clemson).

*facepalm*

LBI is mad nice.... unlike Sleaze-side Heights.....

Archived