• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's to blame if the Panthers suck this year?

Skew

Who's to blame if the Panthers suck this year?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who's to blame if the Panthers suck this year?

• F.O. for Hampering Fox & Hurney
    • Fox & Coaches take complete blame
    • Hurney for being in charge of talent brought in
    • Jerry Richardson for being a cheap ass owner
    • Players for not living up to their talent
    • Other (please explain)
    • Zod looks good in his mother's panties

The Front Office by hampering Fox & Hurney from getting any decent free agents this year?

Fox and coaching staff for not being able to get the most out of the talent the team has?

Hurney, since he's the G.M. and has final control over the talent brought to the team?

Jerry Richardson, since he is a greedy bastard owner?

The players for not living up to their talent?

Other?

(note: none of these options is my opinion, just opinions I have seen posted. Except for the Zod opinion. I have seen that.)

imo, just having such a young team is going to hurt. i'm not bothered by it because the more these guys play together, the better they'll get.

i'm just putting this as an early growth year that will result in the team being better in the future. lots to build on and with, imo. we'll have lots of room for growth (esp. financially) as well which will be good for the new coaching staff.

imo, just having such a young team is going to hurt. i'm not bothered by it because the more these guys play together, the better they'll get.

i'm just putting this as an early growth year that will result in the team being better in the future. lots to build on and with, imo. we'll have lots of room for growth (esp. financially) as well which will be good for the new coaching staff.

But...The Bucs are only older than the Panthers on average by about 3 months...

Archived