• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwayne Jarrett is inactive

Car123

Soooooo thats what he meant when Fox said we are trying out a few different combinations hahahahahaha the new practice squad player Gettis Lafell but the great DJ your chance has passed you the last three years. wow this hurts I dont care how you slice it this is serious

It's funny just this week Hurney was on the Mac Attack saying how Jarrett has Vincent Jackson ability and they need to find ways to get him on the field so he can produce. Just shows you how fuging inept this staff is....

Just cut the guy so he can go to a team that has a coaching staff with the mental capacity to use him, and hopefully he can still have a decent career....

and we don't go after FA WRs b/c the company line is they love there young guys....and the company line is Jarrett is one of the good ones. So we don't go after legit WRs b/c we have 3 rookies(one of which is a converted QB that can't be expected to even suit up this year).

Man, Richardson really don't give a flip about this year. Keeping Fox one last season really said all we needed to know about what this organization wanted to do. I hope the real fans showing Jerry a message after the loss today. Leaving the seats empty. This ain't college kids we are supporting. These are paid professional athletes. If the company lines is that aren't rebuilding and Fox isn't just treading water on a pointless year....THEN the fans should show there disatisfaction until they can at least admit what they are doing.

It's simple: He doesn't have a desire to play football. Football is not his priority. He took the payday when he was a 2nd rd draft pick.

Players get depressed because they get injured and can't play. Jarrett doesn't even blink

Not simple. He would have been cut if that was the case.

Certainly does sound fishy, like someone overhead said don't cut him and Fox said ok but I don't have to play him. I'm really hoping they weren't teased by his production in camp (bwahahahahaha) again.

That being said, I'm sure they've been working on more creative formations with Goodson and Rosario lining up as wideouts. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Fox didn't tell Davidson "Williams and Stew better have 25 carries each, or you'll be bagging groceries next week".

Certainly does sound fishy, like someone overhead said don't cut him and Fox said ok but I don't have to play him. I'm really hoping they weren't teased by his production in camp (bwahahahahaha) again.

That being said, I'm sure they've been working on more creative formations with Goodson and Rosario lining up as wideouts. Plus I wouldn't be surprised if Fox didn't tell Davidson "Williams and Stew better have 25 carries each, or you'll be bagging groceries next week".

what would give you faith Carolina is going to do anything creative. When was the last time you watched a Panther game and said, "good gameplan and good coaching"? Some of the best games have been talent overcoming poor odds by the opponent knowing everything they were doing (see the MNF Tampa beatdown). Gruden never everything they were doing. Talent just bails Fox out on rare days.

but clearly there is more going on than his just "sucking". It is either the organzation loves him Fox will have none of it or something. You just don't waste a roser spot to this disagree when it has been so obvious a coach as no faith in a player. You can't even compare it to hanging on to Carter or Colbert b/c at least Fox would play them.

clearly, based on what? That they kept him but he's not that good? That they gave him chances and he failed with them?

clearly, based on what? That they kept him but he's not that good? That they gave him chances and he failed with them?

Clearly, he just doesn't suck and they refuse to keep him for 4 years never legitimately playing him. There mixed signals coming out of Carolina. He may suck.....he probably sucks but there is something odd going on here. Bottom line is bashing Jarrett here is dumb....the organization is the one wasting a roster spot when we have plenty of spot we could use more players that could possible get on the field if they deserve it.

Archived