• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release Louis Leonard

Car123

Seems to me we need to look at the stats on run defense this year before we decide if they are better or worse. Seems to me that our run defense is better than our pass defense this year. That suggests our DTs are doing a better job than the DEs.

If only it was that simple.

Maybe we should move Brayton to DT, Know he has played there some in the past. Start Greg Hardy and Rotate Brown in.

I would also like to see Meeks try this, or have Charles Johnson at DT and Brown and Hardy on the edge. Anything to get more pass rushers on the field and hopefully make the opposing QB uncomfortable....

I would also like to see Meeks try this' date=' or have Charles Johnson at DT and Brown and Hardy on the edge. Anything to get more pass rushers on the field and hopefully make the opposing QB uncomfortable....[/quote']

I agree here too. Now let's fix the offense lol

You can't bitch because we hold onto people and the. turn around and bitch because we let someone go. If he's not working out, get rid of him. Who cares what we 'paod' for him. It compounds the mistake to drag it out...like we usually do.

Exactly, as much as I support Dwayne Jarrett and feel he's been given a raw deal here if they aren't going to play him they just need to cut him and bring someone else in. Same concept with Leonard....

Archived