• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does it make me a loser..

The Saltman

Nope you're pretty much right on that.

The loudest the stadium got yesterday was when Pepp was booed and when our OWN fans were booing our offense. I turned around and yelled at them. Just said that if they were to be booing anyone, it should be Jerry.

BTW, speaking of Jerry. I was thinking yesterday that Id noticed they never show him on the jumbotron anymore, which is understandable bc he'd no doubt be booed.

But then on FNZ this morning, the guy said that they showed him for a split second and everyone booed. I was there in the stadium, I didnt see that. Did anyone else?

I was there, I heard a few boos when they showed JR but it wasn't much of anything...

I was sitting in section 256 (which is very close to the owners box, could see JR when he leaned forward) and there were several chants in my section like "Thank you Jerry" and "We want a refund". The guy sitting infront of me leading those chants has been a PSL owner for 15 years...

No, it doesn't make you a loser any more than me. I am living in my Mom's basement with my 8.9 kids.

Feeling better? :D

I too am a bit depressed but having suffered the 1-15 season and still coming back makes me more of a masochist. I just happen to be rooting for a team that is making a habit of losing football games.

Either way, I am still all in.....

Archived