• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

..............And Justice for Few.

PantherFanForLife

When Clausen was starting he needed to get experience but now that he's benched it's good so he doesn't get hurt. Reminds me of a 7 year old that got left out of game with his friends.

"Hey guys can I play?"

"Hell no get out of here!"

"Yeah I didn't want to play anyway I have something way more cooler to do!!!" (Goes home and cries)

All people should care about is the team winning a game. For Christ's sake, both QB's are playing horrible, and none of them have done anything that is worthy of praise. Matt Moore played well in spot duty, hooray! When he became the man, he sucked, end of story. Clausen is a rookie, and anyone who expected him to work a miracle were sadly mistaken. Clausen isn't a fit for this offense, and until we switch to more of a West Coast Offense, he's gonna suck.

Who cares if you support one guy over another if both suck and we aren't winning? Matt Moore is not the savior, Jimmy isn't Touchdown Jesus, and ain't no help coming for this team till after the labor negotiations are over. So if you're happy that an 0-5 team is playing roulette with the QB's and they picked your guy this week, then go ahead and cheer like an idiot. But this Clausen/Moore nonsense needs to end. Pick a starter and move on already.

The team is above any single player. What annoys me is knowing that once Moore has another horrible game, Fox and company will put Clausen back out there. I don't want to be the Browns.

This isn't like last season when Delhomme was playing bad and we were begging for him to be benched. Moore was an unknown then, we assumed he would perform better and he did.

Moore has performed poorly with the rest of the offense this season though, same as Clausen. If both of our Qbs are performing poorly with the rest of the offense, why not just leave one qb in there for the entire season? Idc if it's Moore or Clausen, just don't switch them out every couple games.

Congratulations Matt Moore.

Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.

Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

and now for a visualization of the OP celebrating this most glorious news

imager.php?id=43802 GIFSoup

Congratulations Matt Moore.

Congratulations Matt supporters that didn't budge in the face of criticism from ridiculous Clausen supporters that went absolutely MAD with schoolgirl level infatuation over the guy.

Congratulations Jimmy on you NOT having to take the heat for the mistakes of so many and now perhaps getting the chance to work your way up to your position THE RIGHT WAY.

And finally......

Congratulations to all who wanted to puke every time we read that posted by some arrogant prick when the legitimate question on who deserves to start was asked.

371618.jpg

Archived