• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dwill out of practice today+ Jstew blowout day?

Joan Jett

I'm not expecting much. Back when the O-line played well it was exciting because we knew whichever RB played would pretty much be guaranteed to break 100 yards with a few TDs.

Stewart hasn't made many plays behind the line so I'm not expecting it to change even with a better passing game. I'd love to be wrong though.

Who would have thought the passing game would have been so effective in the last game? It would be far less shocking if our running game got back on track. I really hope it does.

Exactly, I really think that Jstew will change though finally getting the bulk of the carries. Hopefully the Oline will show up to play as well.

There is 0% reason to think we'll suddenly "get it going". We've sucked all year, the Rams aren't horrible against the run, they'll still stack the box until Moore forces them not to, our O-Line has blocked horribly this season which in turn has made J-Stew look terrible, and Fiametta looks like an amateur out there. Just because he's J-Stew and just because they're the Rams doesn't mean a thing. I'd LOVE to be wrong but I sure as hell ain't starting Stewie on my fantasy team.

If anything, we'll pass it around again.

There is 0% reason to think we'll suddenly "get it going". We've sucked all year, the Rams aren't horrible against the run, they'll still stack the box until Moore forces them not to, our O-Line has blocked horribly this season which in turn has made J-Stew look terrible, and Fiametta looks like an amateur out there. Just because he's J-Stew and just because they're the Rams doesn't mean a thing. I'd LOVE to be wrong but I sure as hell ain't starting Stewie on my fantasy team.

I'll give you 308 reasons why which also makes our run less relevant.

why not? Williams is off to a similar start as his 2008 season from a yardage standpoint. Ever since Double Trouble came together.....they have suddenly "got it" about this time of year.

Archived