• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why was Jimmy benched?

Brokenbad

Clausen is horrible. His problems isn't being a rookie or the crap coaching and the other weaknesses on the offense.....he is just not a good QB. Basic decisions making and his hr long wind up are just a few examples.

at this point, you really gotta wonder if maybe Pike needs a better look from this staff and that he might should be the #2 QB behind Moore.

dont forget his constantly batted side-arm delivery, penchant for fumbling the snap, not being able to get the ball to the running back cleanly, looking like he's about to poo a cape buffalo dot dot dot

i think while Pike didn't look great, at least he stood tall in the pocket and didn't look like a pussy. definitely a better #2 than that turd-in-the-bowl Clausen.

Hate to admit that I was wrong about the kid. He just wasn't ready to play this year...at all. I guess his fate will be decided by our new coach. Can't say that it looks very good with us having a chance to land Andrew Luck. I hope the Bills can win a damn game...

Archived