• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stoner of the Week Club

Jbro

longest I have gone since 2004 is when I tried to quit last year for a job in case I had to take a DT. I made it 13 days...horrible nightmares, waking up being terrified. I was waiting tables at the time. I had to be the most irritable person ever. Even a couple people were like, I dont mean to be a dick, but you are a way nicer person when you are smoking.

Its a great weight loss plan though. I literally had no appetite and didn't eat for almost 2 weeks. Lost about 7 lbs. I was realllllly skinny.

Other people have told me they have had nightmares too, but my god. They were so horrible. I was waking up crying almost every night and having horrible dreams of someone stabbing me and being completely aware. I just really hope I never have to go through that again.

Directions:

Get one massive Motts Apple Juice bottle

1 Large plastic sandwich bag

Duct tape

1 metal nut (socket wrench)

Cut the bottom 1/3 around the bottom, duct tape the bag around the bottom of newly cut bottle, put Mary and her sister Jane in the nut that has been placed in a finely cut hole in the cap of the apple juice bottle. Light nugs and pull bag out slowly while lighting.

Enjoy, and get lifted as hell with minimal trees.

Those nightmares Boo, are a side effect. Quitting smoking after a while of it will always induce very vivid dreams. This is listed in the medical marijuana guide in US dispensaries. Irritable is also one as well as insomnia, sweating and loss of appetite and irritability. They are all side effects of quitting your medication and usually last 5 days to one week. MJ as a drug naturally has side effects. Consider these as 'withdrawal' symptoms although much less intense than pretty much any other drug taken for a long time.

:)

I think quitting every now and then for a month is a good thing, get your system cleaned out. Moderation is always OK.

Directions:

Get one massive Motts Apple Juice bottle

1 Large plastic sandwich bag

Duct tape

1 metal nut (socket wrench)

Cut the bottom 1/3 around the bottom, duct tape the bag around the bottom of newly cut bottle, put Mary and her sister Jane in the nut that has been placed in a finely cut hole in the cap of the apple juice bottle. Light nugs and pull bag out slowly while lighting.

Enjoy, and get lifted as hell with minimal trees.

this or you could just make a gravity bong. a gram of weed can last for days if you are using just the grav.

I quit for at least 3 months out of each year.

I have wild ass dreams every time too. For the longest time they were sexy dreams, so I had no complaints.

However, during my most recent cleanse the dreams were still super intense, but man were they morbid/disturbing.

I think that MJ somehow either prevents you from dreaming or (most likely) prevents you from remembering any of the dreams.

Archived