• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Andrew Luck News & Updates

Jbro

...What would YOU do, to fix the QB situation. Lets hear it.

I imagine the best thing to do would be sign a decent FA QB like McNabb and build around him.

With the pick we could trade away for Luck we would get so much compensation that Hurney could still use his "build through the draft" philosophy he loves so much. Except for the QB signing haha.

Again your right the CBA is the only reason he didn't spend this year and yes the season is over for us. So after that is worked out he will go back to doing what he has 2. Too put a winning team on the field. He has already admitted the mistake in his thinking this year. He knows he will lose the Fan base and the respect of other owner if he makes a statement like that. Thats not just stupid it's suicide. Yes JP made 100 million but JR didn't have too agree too franchise him so he can make 100 million if he was cheap he would have let him go last year and Jake would still be on this team.

a league source confirmed Thursday. Peppers’ franchise number is $16.683 million, but it is hardly the money that Peppers wants.

JR isn't worried about filling seats, they are paid for. He will splurge on FA's after a new CBA is approved. I don't expect much before then, hopefully I'm wrong.

It amazes me how may people on these forums are completely clueless. Bottom line: It's a QB league. If you don't have a great QB you might as well have nothing. Luck has the potential to be a great QB. You draft him and fill in the holes around him. It's a roll of the dice. But every team has to roll those dice every now and then.

It amazes me how may people on these forums are completely clueless. Bottom line: It's a QB league. If you don't have a great QB you might as well have nothing. Luck has the potential to be a great QB. You draft him and fill in the holes around him. It's a roll of the dice. But every team has to roll those dice every now and then.

Would you say Matt Ryan is an elite QB?

A new OC/HC would be huge. QB would probably be needed also after this season.

Qb/HC/OC would be the answer. How many times do you see Clausen throwing the ball to a RB or TE that's 3 yards behind the line and the play is either a 2 yard gain or a 3 yard loss, Especially when you can see some of our receivers in the background, wide open, and not think with better playcalling and QB decisions, we'd be better?

Archived