• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say what you want of Steve Smith but at least he does most things behind closed doors

The Saltman

Receiver Terrell Owens says the Cincinnati Bengals' lousy season is the result of underchieving "from the top down," and he particularly points a finger at the coaches.

During "The T.Ocho Show" with teammate Chad Ochocinco on the Versus cable sports network Tuesday night, he was asked why the Bengals are 2-11. They've lost 10 in a row, tying the club record.

Owens responded that "you start with the owner, you start with the coaches" when assessing blame. He also said the players are only doing what the coaches allow them to do.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/40668839/

You guys are nuts, he's still a top 5 WR and will be playing again next year. Even as miserable as the Bengals are, TO is producing.

TO has generally produced on the field and off. On the field he can make some nice highlight reels. Off the field, he likes to produce media firestorms and distractions.

I'm just saying, I think that when a team is that bad, the blame lies on the players as well, the same way it does here.

How about when he punches people? TO is a breath of fresh air

Or when he throws his QBs under the bus. LOL

As for TO...you made that bed, Cincinnati. You sleep in it. My Rams needed WRs in the worst way this season. They said no thank you and they could be looking at 8-8 this year.

Who you bring in your clubhouse matters. A lot. Panthers learned that lesson with Keyshawn.

Archived