• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Head Coach

Mr. Scot

of the coaches you mentioned, my order is:

Harbaugh

tied for close second are fewell and rivera

Mcdermont is 4th

Grimm is last

I don't like Russ Grimm. Do not want him. the offensive line and run game he is in charge of kind of really really sucks, as does the team he is the assistant coach for.

hell, the steelers didn't even want him to be their new head coach even after everyone thought he would be. just saying.

Although I would like the next HC to be Grimm, I think that Harbaugh has a better chance at it.

San Fran may keep Singletary if he can get them to the playoffs...shouldn't be too hard to do in the NFC West

Michigan may look to get Harbaugh also...he is an alum

NO MORE LOSERS!!!

We got John Fox because he was a successful coordinator, the same goes for Ron Meeks and look at the results.

We got two LOSERS from Cleveland to run our offense and WE SEE THE RESULTS!!!

NO THANKS TO GRIMM!!! There is a reason he is not an NFL head coach already!

Harbaugh2.jpg

or

bill-cowher-cb9f9fd1c8b48570.jpg

Rivera may be the next HC of the Bolts, McDermott, I get the feeling The Iggles will pay him to stay ala Jason Garrett. Grimm, just say no. Fewell, no chance.

There, now I've annoyed Mr. scot.

:smilielol5:

:thumbsup: We as fans must demand the best or we will get the same CRAP again. These two are our best bet along with Gruden IMO. Anyone else is fourth best and I will give up on JR.

btw im so tired of the national media saying that we won't pay our next Head Coach. this is the ONLY season that JR has been cheap. 1 out of 15. They have no clue what they are talking about. Only JR knows how much he will pay. and history suggests that we will hire who we think fits the mold of the team. I don't believe that money is a factor.

btw im so tired of the national media saying that we won't pay our next Head Coach. this is the ONLY season that JR has been cheap. 1 out of 15. They have no clue what they are talking about. Only JR knows how much he will pay. and history suggests that we will hire who we think fits the mold of the team. I don't believe that money is a factor.

The money is not a factor. Jerry Richardson knows if he want the team to be good he has to pay for the coach. I hope it comes down to Harbaugh. 2 more weeks we will find out the faith of the team.What worries me is that i hope Harbaugh dont sign the contract with stanford before our season is over.

The money is not a factor. Jerry Richardson knows if he want the team to be good he has to pay for the coach. I hope it comes down to Harbaugh. 2 more weeks we will find out the faith of the team.What worries me is that i hope Harbaugh dont sign the contract with stanford before our season is over.

Im also worried about the CBA rumblings that are going on right now.

I know this is getting away from the OP, but I'd be very interested in looking at Mike Mularkey the OC at ATL. He's done good work with Ryan and they run a good offense. He has head coaching experience. He did o.k. at Buffalo didn't he? I know it wasn't great, but I believe he had them in the playoffs before he resigned. Most coaches don't do well there. Maybe he deserves another chance and he knows the division.
mularky is one of those guys who just needs to stay @ OC. thats his strength. he was horrible at buffalo. just because someone does well at OC or DC doesn't mean they will make a good HC. it takes a different skill set.

Im also worried about the CBA rumblings that are going on right now.

Dont worry about it. They will get a deal done.There is so much on the line, the league could lose millions an millions of dollars.If there is no football nobody gets paid.An in the time that we are in now, cant nobody go a year with out making any type of money. So there will be a deal done an there will be football.There is millions of dollars on the line so a deal will get done, jerry Jones have to pay for the new stadium.

I think Perry Fewell is my guy, at least at the moment. I do think he's got a better chance at the job than some would think too..

Of course, it'd also be nice to sign him, have him draft Luck over Newton, and hear KT scream that Fewell is racist.

i like fewell a lot, but the only question i have is why didn't the bills hire him long term? he did well with them, imo...as well as anyone could. other than that, he's a really solid choice.

Are there absolutely no strong candidates from the Belichick tree?

I mean I know McDaniels didn't work out for Denver but Belichick and his staff have probably been the absolute most successful in the salary cap era. Also, we have FO that is probably hands off enough to let the Belichick type system work similar to how it did for New England in 2001 after establishing the system in 2000.

Archived