• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Luck sweepstakes Gameday Thread

The Saltman

At least we know The Golden Calf of Bristol can throw the ball...still don't know about Pickles since they won't let him throw past the line of scrimmage.

Yeah, you're right. I keep missing those coaches running on the field and telling him not to look any further downfield than 5 yards on passing plays.

"Won't let him throw past the line of scrimmage..." Seriously?

Every single team we needed to win won today, which was excellent, so this win did not hurt or help us. I am glad that the Steelers lost because now they will be pissed and needing a win against us. How are we doing for the first overall pick? If we lose next week its cemented right?

Mathematically speaking, you could wind up with as many as six teams having the same record (4-12) at the end of this season.

If that happens, lowest strength of schedule is the determining factor.

At the moment, we'd beat Cincinnati, but not Denver.

If we don't win another game though, the point is moot.

I dont think the Bengals will win another game, so we better lose our last two. I really hope the other teams can go 1-1 as well at worst. I do not seeing us beating the Steelers or the Falcons, but I am hoping for losses by us so that we can make it a moot point. What would really be good would be a CBA breakthrough in the right direction.

Archived