• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is the huddle being overly moderated?

Zod

Is the huddle overly moderated  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Is the huddle overly moderated

• Yes
    • No
    • My god you are sexay
    • what does moderated mean?

I think the biggest reason most boards are tightly moderated as that people read it at work. Luckily, most of the behavior that could get you in trouble at work is found in Smack, the Lounge, or teh Hotness catergories. The actual Panthers category is fairly tame and about what it should be about (minus a Zod post here and there, but he has that right)...the Panthers.

Trust me Zod, this board is not as nearly strict as some message boards are

I was a member of one and if you didn't directly give your opinion with a detail description then it would be considered "SPAM" and after so many warnings I got pissed off and never went back to their forums again.

It's like the forum is in a permanent day-after-loss mode. I always expect to not see a decent discussion the Mon or Tues after a loss, but by Wed people have calmed down. This forum is caught in the Monday abyss. I suspect it'll get better one FA starts and things start happening - people won't have as much to let their imaginations run wild on.

I believe so...for those (like me) who is only able to visit 1-3 a week it is nice to see and read posts, but so often I hear "already talked about", or "use search"...I guess I can understand in this world of easily frustrated that people dont want to see 20-100 posts on one topic, but why do they have to respond so negatively - cant they just not read it? People getting banned for having personal opinions or more often causing the frustrations of those easily frustrated...I just don't understand it myself.

Archived