• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Uniforms?

Catalyst

I think the next gen uni's should make our players blend into the background of the stadium rendering them invisible to the opposing team during home games. the QB will be given a special visor ala "Halo" that will designate his target in a glowing red color that will turn green once he is open. I think this could give us a distinct advantage at home.

It takes longer to write the sentence fragment "not sure if this has been posted before, but..." than it does to just use the advanced off season all black search feature for "new uniforms".

I'm not typically the new thread stickler, but Jesus The Golden Calf of Bristol H fuging Christ this is ridiculous.

Why'd you have to go there? :P

It's better then these dumbass uniform threads that emerge every off season. Some knuckle dragging neanderthal that just discovered the Internet yesterday thinks it would be awesome to rehash something that was relevant back when most of American liked George Bush as a president

These uniforms are fan created concepts, but I'm almost positive Nike and the NFL will create alternate pro-combat uniforms for each team simply as a revenue driver (alternate jersey sales) so it's worth discussing.

Personally, I think the fan created concepts are a little over the top... but I do like the idea of the all black look.

Archived