• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Both Sides finally meeting regarding CBA

The Saltman

Jason La Canfora

NFL and NFLPA announce today that Commish Goodell and DeMaurice Smith met in NYC today. Sides will negotiate Sat and also agreed to a Series of future dates at which they will continue to negotiate in hopes of getting a deal done before the CBA expires March 4,

Owners give up the 18 game season proposal and agree to provide some level of healthcare for a finite and specified time after a player leaves the league (maybe 5 year max...based on time in the league)

Players agree to a lower sharing %.

Both agree to Rookie Cap.

DONE.

0% chance they stretch this pass March 3rd (which is my grandmother's birthday). *Cue the dramatic (and birthday) music*

Glass half full approach.

I'm afraid that watching Gross, Kalil and Beason in the probowl yesterday will be the last time I see them on the field in a game until the 1st preseason game in August...

..of 2012. :(

Glass half full approach.

I'm afraid that watching Gross, Kalil and Beason in the probowl yesterday will be the last time I see them on the field in a game until the 1st preseason game in August...

..of 2012. :(

Want happen. Only the NHL made it that far and it was because no one cared. The owners came out on top in that one BTW.

I think if nothing gets done the NFL will take there last offer and make the players strike. Most want....

Archived