• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do we HAVE to take Newton?

Awesomeness!!

If you wanted to buy a 3D TV for 5K and you went to Best Buy with 5k and they said "Well we are all out of 3D TV's but we have this used 19 inch from 1998 and it will still cost you 5k" you don't say "fug well I do need a TV so I guess I will take it" you get the fug outta there and try and buy a nicer couch or some poo with your money, not some pooty TV

What if the super bowl is on and your TV broke, the Panthers are playing, and you are having a big party with potential business clients and family. This is the only store in town.

The pooty TV is suddenly a must. Then what do you do??

What if the super bowl is on and your TV broke, the Panthers are playing, and you are having a big party with potential business clients and family. This is the only store in town.

One should probably have more than one TV

I don't pay the 5k. If I MUST have a TV, maybe I see if I can borrow one from a friend or I go on Craigslist and buy one for cheaper that is better than the 19inch and cheaper than 5K. If I absolutely must buy it from the store, I haggle and haggle and wait it out and finally right before the store is about to close, I buy one LATE for a cheaper price since it has to be sold that day.

Cam Newton is the only thing that can save the Carolina Panthers, carolinahuddle.com, and JIP. Passing on him would hurt us a lot more than it would hurt him. Its looking the front office is confronting reality and are gonna do the right thing.

Any Thread = OVER

I don't pay the 5k. If I MUST have a TV, maybe I see if I can borrow one from a friend or I go on Craigslist and buy one for cheaper that is better than the 19inch and cheaper than 5K. If I absolutely must buy it from the store, I haggle and haggle and wait it out and finally right before the store is about to close, I buy one LATE for a cheaper price since it has to be sold that day.

Well I hope you can do all that before the fourth quarter :D:D:D

If you wanted to go by the evidence in order to make a educated guess on who we are going to pick, all of it points to the pick being Newton.

Hurney says our biggest need is QB.

Rivera says we're gonna draft according to biggest need.

JR has a private meeting with Newton.

I do. You are losing business clients while you are prancing around craig's list taking your sweet ass time while the game is on. :D

Only to make the analogy true, we'd be searching Craigslist roughly 3 months before the superbowl was on and I'd have plenty of time to buy my TV before I needed to set it up and watch the superbowl with my clients.

Hidden

But oMg if it was teh LuCk Panthers would be SAVED!

lol Newton isn't even close to Luck's level as a pro prospect. There is a reason EVERYONE had him as the clear cut #1 and were comparing him to Peyton Manning coming out of college.

Archived