• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DWill talking up Miami

KDawg004

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/videobeta/496313d2-b4b2-48f1-9775-58046b98e444/Sports/DeAngelo-Williams-I-hope-I-m-at-top-of-Dolphins-list

Just a sound bite of an interview but don't like the sound of it. Ofcouse, it is a Miami based newspaper so I don't expect him to say he has no interest in the Dolphins. But, I don't like how he has talked about them lately.

Basically him being quoted saying- ‎"I hope I'm at the top of their list and that they come after me and make a conscious effort to come after me, because it shows that they want me."

Miami radio invited him on and asked if he wanted to play for the Dolphins. Dwills not a ass hole, he said the diplomatic thing. Of course he wants to be at the top of their list. Hes not under contract with anybody so of course he wants to be EVERYONES list. You don't go on the radio in Miami and say "hell no man I'm a Panther all day fugg the Dolphins" because what happens when in 4 months you're playing putting on a green and orange uniform? Do I think D Will wants to retire a Panther? Yes. But above that he wants to stay marketable.

Miami radio invited him on and asked if he wanted to play for the Dolphins. Dwills not a ass hole, he said the diplomatic thing. Of course he wants to be at the top of their list. Hes not under contract with anybody so of course he wants to be EVERYONES list. You don't go on the radio in Miami and say "hell no man I'm a Panther all day fugg the Dolphins" because what happens when in 4 months you're playing putting on a green and orange uniform? Do I think D Will wants to retire a Panther? Yes. But above that he wants to stay marketable.

This plus he was doing a fundraiser for St Jude's. (Love that about him). Not worried about him making nice with South Fl media.

Archived