• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Salas is the pick at 98!!!!!! *he hopes*

cheynehowell

This guy would be a perfect compliment to Gettis and Lafell. Being a Hawaii fan myself (My cousin is a volleyball all american on hawaii) I could not help but notice how amzing this guy was. Unbelieveable hands. Always finds a way to get open.

This is the next great slot receiver. Not a burner but a guy who will across the middle and move the chains.

This guy would be a perfect compliment to Gettis and Lafell. Being a Hawaii fan myself (My cousin is a volleyball all american on hawaii) I could not help but notice how amzing this guy was. Unbelieveable hands. Always finds a way to get open.

This is the next great slot receiver. Not a burner but a guy who will across the middle and move the chains.

why not just try to get D. Bess from Miami when there is a new CBA if we want a proven WR from Hawaii ????

There are some decent WRs, but they all come with a little risk. The receivers left all have the drop-sies (from what I noticed watching a few of them). Salas, in the bowl game (admittedly, the only Hawaii game I watched) dropped a couple (I believe, could be wrong) that hit him dead in the hands. I'd like us to get another WR, just for competition to drive Lafell and Gettis to improve, but I don't think there is a receiver that could definitely start (unless Smith is traded).

Don't know if we will or won't @ 98. I'm not a GM, so it doesn't matter what I think. I think IF WE TAKE A WR, then we should take a guy like Gates, since he can become a true #1 or #2 WR vs. a slot. I do not have confidence that LaFell will turn into that, so I think we need that. If we needed a slot, then I would go with Salas, but instead would just take someone like Richardo Lockette later.

I hope we take BPA.

Archived