• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 5: WR Hawaii Kealoha Pilares

Car123

Love this pick myself, the sleeper pick of Carolina's draft imo.

Here's a former running back with 4.4 speed, thats quick and shifty as hell, has a killer stiff arm and can make people miss tackles. Fits in perfectly as a slot type guy similar to Wes Welker or such....

One this kid gets route running and his catching technique worked up some, watch out.

Just putting some combine/pro day numbers out there

5-10 / 200 pounds

Ran a 4.42, with a low of 4.38, high was 4.52

vertical of 40 1/2 inches

broad jump of 10'05

4.11 20 yard shuttle

6.85 3 cone

Love this pick myself, the sleeper pick of Carolina's draft imo.

Here's a former running back with 4.4 speed, thats quick and shifty as hell, has a killer stiff arm and can make people miss tackles. Fits in perfectly as a slot type guy similar to Wes Welker or such....

One this kid gets route running and his catching technique worked up some, watch out.

Just putting some combine/pro day numbers out there

5-10 / 200 pounds

Ran a 4.42, with a low of 4.38, high was 4.52

vertical of 40 1/2 inches

broad jump of 10'05

4.11 20 yard shuttle

6.85 3 cone

http://fantasyfootballmetrics.com/Player_News/2011/NFL%20Draft/Draft_2011_Pilares_4-19-11_1.0.htm

Not relevant to the thread...just chipping in to say I was at the World Taekwondo Championships in Gyeongju, South Korea today...and found a guy wearing number #89 jersey. If that guy happens to be on this board...hell yeah to you my brother! If you are still in Korea hit me up...beer is on me!

Archived