• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's just a game

CosmoGirl

I had dinner with a very close friend the other night. Her parents hosted an event that had some famous people, and included on the people supposed to attend was DWill. Well, DWill didn't come along with a few other Panthers headliners. He said that they were embarrassed over the playoff game and that they stayed in because when they'd go out, they had much fan-hate.

That's sad.

I had dinner with a very close friend the other night. Her parents hosted an event that had some famous people, and included on the people supposed to attend was DWill. Well, DWill didn't come along with a few other Panthers headliners. He said that they were embarrassed over the playoff game and that they stayed in because when they'd go out, they had much fan-hate.

That's sad.

I doubt they were coming I know D-will a little bit by playing paintball with him, he doesn't seem like the guy to not show up because of the Playoff game especially at this point and time after the game, heck he was running around at the super bowl with doing every interview that he could.

That's sad.

Well I saw quite a few of them at the bartenders ball....sounds like they were just making an excuse not to come to this party lol

Archived