• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hard Knocks

Paintballr

Which opens up another thread possibility: What would Cam Newtons reality TV show be named?

WHich also gets me thinking. Celebrity couples get cool nicknames like tomcat. Can we call the coupling of Rivera and Newton CAM-ERA!

:willy_nilly:

as if the offseason wasn't long enough:(

aside from a couple episodes early on, i haven't watched any of it. mainly because it was a joke and it made the team they were doing look like it was run and played by a bunch of drama queens. seriously...i wouldn't watch it. i like the panthers too much.

not all attention is good attention.

I don't disagree at all, im just saying everyone here would still watch it, myself included.

I'd love for it to happen. But then it'd feel kind of weird because most of the times it's the attention ***** teams that do it like the Cowboys and Jets. I'd enjoy it if they'd just show the team preparing, battling for starting spots, and stuff like that. None of that lame reality tv drama though.

Other than Cowboys and Jets the teams that have been covered were the Ravens, Chiefs, & Bengals... I think HBO has been fair when selecting the teams to cover and not necessarily favoring big market teams.

The show was fairly entertaining.

Realistically, while everyone on here, including me, loves the Panthers, we are largely irrelevant. Who would watch besides us, the players and coaches families, and Auburn fans.

2-14 does not say, 'geez, let's put this team on HBO.'

Granted the Bucs are a team on the rise (just ask anyone, they'll tell you); but, HBO would be better off with the Bears, Packers, Steelers, if they want ratings. No sense in saying Pats, because, that will never happen.

no self respecting team would do hard knocks.

i hope the panthers never stoop to that level. don't want the team to turn into some dumb reality tv show.

I was listening to Cowher on NFl Sirius and he said he would have never done Hard knocks. He said many of the decisions made during the offseason and training camp to cut or keep players were making or killing dreams players had all of their life. He said they should be private not there for the amusement of fans. He felt that what was gained by fans having a look into the process was a detriment to football and the sanctity of the game.

I agree with him and hope we never stoop that low.

no self respecting team would do hard knocks.

i hope the panthers never stoop to that level. don't want the team to turn into some dumb reality tv show.

It would have been pretty boring when Fox was here.Run left run right throw the ball out of bounds and then punt

Archived