• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Kalil Wall

CanadianCat

Kipers 2012 big board had Ryan's younger brother #3 right now. With the way QB's sky rocket up the draft boards he should slip but be a top 10 pick.

I see a very high possibility that we could take him next year. Would be kinda cool have 2 bros on the team..

He is a kickass tackle from what I have read.

Problem is we need a right more than a left.

If he was comfortable on the right, where he could be our LT in waiting, I could see it being an option.

This is also considering that Otah will never be healthy, which is sadly not that far fetched right now.

he could easily go in the top 5. not sure we'll have access to him there. if he slips past there we'll have a good shot, though. we'll be in the top 5-10 picks.

it sure would be nice to have him around. by the time he's able to step in at LT, we'll probably have a spot ready for him. not sure how many years gross will be around.

I actually just read an article about him earlier this week he's damn good from what I read. Hell if he if can preform like his brother (who has given us 1st round talent for a second round price) I'd take him in a minute...but I'm hoping we aren't picking as high as three this year.

I saw this earlier and didnt have time to post this... Im definitely all for this. I think we're gonna see our WR's emerge this year. Gross is getting old and Otah is iffy... If Cam is gonna be our QB, you gotta invest in an offensive line that will protect him. I think the Kalil bros and Auburns Lee Ziemba... I think we'll have a young line that can be Cam's core group of guys.

Chances are we're gonna be somewhere between 3-8 in the draft this year. We have a good chance of picking him up.

Screw Ryan and Matt the Kalil I'm interested in is Danielle their sister...shes hot

danielle4.jpg

IMG_00005.jpg

there is pie for you my friend.

The rational is if you get her brothers... you get her visiting more often right? of course right.

Archived