• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ponder says newton's terminology more complex than vikings...

rayzor

I have kids too but If they are sitting over my shoulder... I tell them to LEAVE. This forum has some good avatars and some bizarre ones. If you cannot keep the kids from looking over your shoulder then turn the avatar switch off. If your kids post on this forum then turn the avatar switch off. If you really had a bone in your butt then you could make an issue about 95% of all of them. Now that that is off my chest.

If Ponder and Newton are down at IMG working out with Wienke. Then it would make sense that they both MIGHT over hear one another calling plays. If Jared Allen were listening in. THEN I MIGHT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT.

it's just the terminology. you can't help but listen to language when it's around you. you may not understand it, but you can tell if it's just a bunch of grunts or if it takes 30 seconds to say you've got to take a crap.

Actually its because Wienke is training both of them

I have kids too but If they are sitting over my shoulder... I tell them to LEAVE. This forum has some good avatars and some bizarre ones. If you cannot keep the kids from looking over your shoulder then turn the avatar switch off.

/thread

The point is, is that forum viewers shouldn't have the experience limited to us because people here need to get their jollies when they log on.

I simply said that an option should be given to us to turn specific content off, not take it away from those who need to have it there.

Newton is a far better prospect than many give him credit for. He is intelligent, although some comments have come off questionable. He is a hard worker, and that kind of work ethic showed last season when he went undefeated and won a National Championship. It will also show sometime this season if we can ever get a deal done. There is no doubt in my mind that Cam Newton will be the answer at QB.

I would say Cam in not dumb. Intelligent? Not that either. He was actually on a team when he won the national championship.

He has proven nothing, so singing his praises and saying he WILL be the answer at QB is being gullible. I like the signs that I am seeing. He has already dispelled a few of my concerns. But his QB rating is 0.0. Will he continue to want to prove his doubters wrong after achieving a little success? Hope so. He is off to a great start, I give him that.

Turn off avatars and sigs to avoid naughty pictures, seems like a perfect solution to me.

Glad to hear we're not dumbing down the offensive terminology for Cam, he's going to have to learn it sometime, so he might as well start now.

Hey guys I posted this in another thread too but since I can't post a new thread I'll just post it here I made a panthers highlight reel out of boredom in my tech class like 2 weeks ago if you all can watch it and tell me what you think I'd sincerely appreciate it.. Sorry I know this is completely off topic with the thread but I didn't know where else to post it lol.. So here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoL9X...e_gdata_player

Archived