• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pryor a better pick than Newton? (FanNation article)

Brokenbad

I keep saying that Pryor will be a project in Buffalo.

If the Bills don't choose him in the suppplemental draft, the no one will choose him at all.

DISAGREE, i can name at least 5 teams off the top of my head. Miami (Henne's competition), Oakland (hello Al Davis), Washington (the current QB is either Grossman or Beck, YIKES), Seattle (Young clone and Carroll lost to Young, may want that Young clone), and the Browns (Ohio State QB and project). those first four, plus Buffalo are the teams i think look into Pryor as a project QB.

DISAGREE, i can name at least 5 teams off the top of my head. Miami (Henne's competition), Oakland (hello Al Davis), Washington (the current QB is either Grossman or Beck, YIKES), Seattle (Young clone and Carroll lost to Young, may want that Young clone), and the Browns (Ohio State QB and project). those first four, plus Buffalo are the teams i think look into Pryor as a project QB.

Problem with Pryor is that all the negative press and character issues being written about him are just the tip of the iceburg. Will someone take a flier on him?? Absolutely, some one will look at the physical talent and think they can rehab and change him. Problem is that compared to him, JaMarcus Russell looks like a hard working humble guy.

So because he lost to Vince Young several years ago, you think that somehow makes him want to draft Pryor? That's how your train of thought works eh?

They aren't, I work with some Ohio natives and its bascially like Lebron "light" to them.

The whole situation has that state depressed

hadn't really thought about how much Ohio has been f**ked in the last year..

now all they need is for the Browns to move again.

Problem with Pryor is that all the negative press and character issues being written about him are just the tip of the iceburg. Will someone take a flier on him?? Absolutely, some one will look at the physical talent and think they can rehab and change him. Problem is that compared to him, JaMarcus Russell looks like a hard working humble guy.

lol really i don't think he is as bad as russell come on guys be fair.

Archived