• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the coolest person in the world?

Darth Biscuit

People are too obsessed with the concept of being cool. I've never completely understood it. It typically seems like a way to give substance to someone who otherwise would be considered talentless and in no way worthy of being respected.

When I think of 'cool' I think of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, lil wayne and Obama. It has more of a negative connotation than positive.

well, TRD took the words out of my mouth..

considering those are who you think are cool, perhaps you should reanalyze your definition..

Robert Downey JR is cool.. Aside from his boy band days, Justin Timberlake is a cool motherf**ker. watch his interviews, hell, even his SNL skits are pretty funny. Paul Newman would have been cool.

Not Justin f**king Bieber.. lol

cool = large amounts of charisma...

People are too obsessed with the concept of being cool. I've never completely understood it. It typically seems like a way to give substance to someone who otherwise would be considered talentless and in no way worthy of being respected.

When I think of 'cool' I think of Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, lil wayne and Obama. It has more of a negative connotation than positive.

COOL-STORY-BRO-NOT.jpg

Yeah um... I voted for Snoop but JT is the man too. Go look at that '10' thread... he's banged a LOT of those chicks.

Yeah, well I've jerked it to a LOT of those chicks and didn't have to buy them dinner.

Archived