• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Green Bay came calling for Kemo

stirs

What would it take to move him.

2nd this year and next year is what I would ask.

Putting in the 3-4 and have no nose tackle. And no good prospects for one.

Two 2nds for a mediocre DT? I would be happy with one fifth, but that is probably a tad too much.

Now, why on earth do you think Kemo would command more than Jenkins did? We got a 3rd and 5th round pick for him. Kemo would maybe get us a single 3rd or 4th round pick. That's assuming the Panthers even wanted to trade him. I don't see why they would, even if they are switching to the Tampa 2.

we were stubborn in trading Kemo, we turned two offers for him that were better then the jets deal, then couldn't get the other deals back. one of them was the first year he was wanting out and we were offered a first plus for him and said no. The other one was for a second plus. I do however agree that we would only get a 4th for him, so it wouldn't be worth it.

What athlete projected for the fifth round or higher do you think can match Kemo's play?

Kemo gets paid alot to really do not much of anything. He is big and takes up space, but that is basically all. You could get a big DT in the draft that really doesn't do much of anything besides take up space in any round of the draft, and you wouldn't get much-if any-less production than you do from Kemo.

Kemo gets paid alot to really do not much of anything. He is big and takes up space, but that is basically all. You could get a big DT in the draft that really doesn't do much of anything besides take up space in any round of the draft, and you wouldn't get much-if any-less production than you do from Kemo.

Another Madden trained newbie who knows absolutely nothing about football.

Another Madden trained newbie who knows absolutely nothing about football.

Good take...

I'm sick to death of people taking pot shots at Kemo every since he's been here. He does his job and does it well and has been getting recognition for it the last couple of years, but still gets lambasted...

I haven't read but the title, but I must agree, that getting rid of a DT on an already thin line is a great idea for whatever pick is offered.

Not to mention that this is a weak draft in general.

Bravo

DT is the weakest position on defense, and we have fans who want to get rid of our run stuffing DT. I wish these fans would get an education.

How would that education look?

Never bring up a what if scenario? If so, most of the messages would be gone. What would you have to look down on then?

Well, in regards to Kemo commanding more of a deal than Jinx... to be Devil's Advocate here, it's called supply and demand. Could be Green Bay is desparate enough to give up the picks to install their new 3-4. Doubtful, but possible.

With that said, no way in hell would I want to trade Kemo.. the guy is the most underrated DLineman we have, and does his job damn good. If the Giants game proves nothihng to you, then there's no hope for you to ever learn football. Say no to trades for Kemo.. end of line.

you guys do remember that the reason baltimore was willing to let kemo go was that he was very very mediocre as a 3-4 NT. Ray Lewis didn't like Kemo because Kemo couldn't keep guys off him.

You are completely wrong. Ray Lewis was PISSED when they let Kemo go. He loved playing behind him.

Archived