• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Follow Me

NJPanthers12

ENOUGH of all this BS!!!!

NJ we like your posts so keep em coming

I'm not begging u to post and I won't. I value your info but will NOT beg for it...

Stop acting like a Lil b*tch about a couple of morons' comments dude!

Damn.... What's wrong with you people? Always gotta fug up a good thing!?

Just wait til the season starts... Wonder how many people love jinxing players with injuries.

Again NJ... We hope that u continue your posts.... But if u don't I'm not following u anywhere. I was good for the last what 15 years getting the info when it hit ESPN I think I'll be able to manage again.

It's a shame that you have stooped to this level... Why would u let someone on the Internet piss u off to such an extreme. I thought u were a man of class, and I respected you... Oh well. Good luck bud...

When have I tried to discredit you?

Quite honestly, I've held my tongue. If anything, your predictions have been vague, grey, and inaccurate as often as they have been right on the money...

I used to do my fair share of that quite often, source or not...

First off I never said you tried to discredit me, I said I respond only when people try to discredit me. And please tell me what things I have said have been vague and inaccurate.

I remember posting about how the Panthers didnt see much of a difference in DT's and wouldnt trade up for any, and then they waited and drafted two. I said the Panthers were highly interested in drafting a guy with character issues, and the first pick of the next day was Brandon Hogan.

I said early on that Steve Smith was not definitely gone and a few weeks laters it has come out that Smith might be back.

I have also posted more that could all still possible. I cannot recall one thing I posted that was completely inaccurate.

That was literally a year ago get over it man. As you can read in the post before you I have been accurate on quite a few stuff. I have never once asked for my E-peen stroked. I have never rubbed it in anyones face when I got something right or come on here asking for credit. The only time I ever respond is when people like you try to discredit me.

facts are facts, you could post yourself wearing a pink skin tight outfit, but if you post the scoop on something, and then I hear that same something 2 weeks later from a legit news source on more then one occasion I would be willing to believe you from there on out or at least give you the benefit of the doubt.

and pulling stuff up from a year ago is stretching it pretty far, even for me

I actually think you're Zod or someone else having a good go of it with whomever will take the bait in this boring ass offseason...

not zod, he's done this before and zod how ever he may try to hide it, always sounds like himself.

and quit being a tool, your not even entertaining, don't take your frustrations out on someone else just because your life sucks.

Also NJ, I don't have a good feeling about posting Panthers rumors on Twitter... Especially regarding CJ, lol... I'd like it better if you kept them in the threads here, that way they're somewhat contained.

Swag and pi.... I don't really like the idea of inside info hitting main stream either...

ENOUGH of all this BS!!!!

NJ we like your posts so keep em coming

I'm not begging u to post and I won't. I value your info but will NOT beg for it...

Stop acting like a Lil b*tch about a couple of morons' comments dude!

Damn.... What's wrong with you people? Always gotta fug up a good thing!?

Just wait til the season starts... Wonder how many people love jinxing players with injuries.

Again NJ... We hope that u continue your posts.... But if u don't I'm not following u anywhere. I was good for the last what 15 years getting the info when it hit ESPN I think I'll be able to manage again.

It's a shame that you have stooped to this level... Why would u let someone on the Internet piss u off to such an extreme. I thought u were a man of class, and I respected you... Oh well. Good luck bud...

haah chill man. i didnt know me going over to twitter makes me a bit#h but alright. I am still posting on twitter but this is what I updated.

NJPanthers12 NJPanthers12

Falcons like both Charles Johnson and Ray Edwards. Johnson more but Edwards cheaper.

Johnson apparently being recruited by members of the Falcons. Could take less money to win. Panthers will not be outbid.

JR at the forefront for rookie wage scale. Newton not getting Bradford money made the decision to draft him that much easier.

JR at the forefront for rookie wage scale. Newton not getting Bradford money made the decision to draft him that much easier.

presence is warming him up to staying. If Smith does leave look for the Panthers to try and get Braylond Edwards cheap.

Pugh or Eric Weddle could be startring at safety next year. Team also will take a long look at Stephen Cooper. Not sure where he fits.

Charlotte 49er Fans: Shamari Spears kicked off team last year fro swinging at an assistant during practice.

First off I never said you tried to discredit me, I said I respond only when people try to discredit me. And please tell me what things I have said have been vague and inaccurate.

I remember posting about how the Panthers didnt see much of a difference in DT's and wouldnt trade up for any, and then they waited and drafted two. I said the Panthers were highly interested in drafting a guy with character issues, and the first pick of the next day was Brandon Hogan.

I said early on that Steve Smith was not definitely gone and a few weeks laters it has come out that Smith might be back.

I have also posted more that could all still possible. I cannot recall one thing I posted that was completely inaccurate.

If you know what you have said is solid stop worrying about all the guys who doubt you. Defending yourself is fine but going back forth with a troll drops you to their level. I had the same issue last year when I predicted how bad we would be and got tons of grief for it. Eventually I was proven to be totally correct but in the end it didn't really matter. And no one wants to hear that you were correct, either.

Post if you want to give folks some information but don't do it or stop doing based on the reactions of fellow posters.

But you live in NJ which is far more economically important than NC!!!!! That used to be your argument for everything if I remember correctly.

All kidding aside, I appreciate your updates and I read them. That doesn't stop me from thinking that you might be a douche, especially if you get this upset with someone doubting you.

Archived