• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

John Ritchies "Post-Lockout Power Rankings"

pdandy1994

do you guys remember the agony that was last season? it was the most painful experience as a sports fan in my 29 years on this earth. i can't possibly imagine an NFL offense sucking any worse than ours. hell i would rank us 33rd if it was possible.

This poo right here. Do any of you remember last season? Despite the changes that have been made this offseason, there's no guarantee that we can expect anything more than we got in 2010.

Crystal ball all you want, but there's no concrete evidence we'll be better.

The Panthers and Cam are going to surprise the majority of ignorant sports fans in the country this year. I'm not saying playoffs or a winning record but at least middle of the pack. This would be a surprise seeing as everyone is hating on us.

And when they do, all of the self profclaimed genuis/analyst nerds will find another reason for the success. Possibly everyteam we played had a stomach bug or something along those lines.

Its not about who cares or who dont. It's that our team never got respect and since us been the worst team in the league now. Everybody looks at us as we are the Damn lions or Dolphins. I swear that our team are way better then Dolphins were when they got the number one overall pick. And the lions have improved a whole lot but look at how long it took them. If we keep our running game and makes some big plays and the defense plays we could win some games. Cam doesnt even have to play at a great standard right now. I dont expect him to play at the highest standard, he is a rookie and playing at the hardest position ever. Not right now anyway but if he did I will be a happy man. But if he plays good we could probably go 6-10 or Maybe 8-8 at best.

I cant lie sometimes I think we might have made the wrong decision to take Cam. But then i think about if we wouldnt have took cam and he turns out to be good. Everybody would have look at us as been fools.

respect is earned...give us time and we will get it

do you guys remember the agony that was last season? it was the most painful experience as a sports fan in my 29 years on this earth. i can't possibly imagine an NFL offense sucking any worse than ours. hell i would rank us 33rd if it was possible.

That was last year. Doesn't matter any more.

I respect my dog's opinion on sports before I will respect John fuggin Ritchie. Hell, even my girlfriend, who doesn't even understand sports, could make a better assessment. Doesn't have the work ethic. How can anybody say that about any player right now? People are fugging stupid. Yes, a guy who busted his ass on 2 separate teams in 2 years and won national championships both years doesn't work hard. Sounds like either a hater or a retard to me. Possibly both.

I respect my dog's opinion on sports before I will respect John fuggin Ritchie. Hell, even my girlfriend, who doesn't even understand sports, could make a better assessment. Doesn't have the work ethic. How can anybody say that about any player right now? People are fugging stupid. Yes, a guy who busted his ass on 2 separate teams in 2 years and won national championships both years doesn't work hard. Sounds like either a hater or a retard to me. Possibly both.

people do it all year long on ESPN, CBS, NBC, FOX, etc......these guys don't watch all 32 teams. But they all can tell you about every player on every roster if asked.

I dont think one season of major college is so much college success

Two national championships back to back at different levels is impressive success. The fact he hasn't been built into the sytems for seasons and just walked onto 2 teams like that is pretty amazing.

It's no surprise. I saw a segment on espn or nfln where they said Cam would suffer because he hasn't been able to get into the playbook or receive coaching on it.. When Weinke has been working with him on the playbook since he was drafted. He's probably the most ready of any rookie QB's out there.

Archived