• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cap Space?

jramsey4

We won't have any, much left I believe. We still have to re-sign Kalil, expect a 5-year 35 million dollar contract.

This would actually save us money this year, that would take his cap number to 6-7 mil, down from around 10-11 mil it is this year bc of the franchise tag.

i don't know if it has been released how the contracts are broken down per year (it won't be an even split between each year) so it's going to be hard for anyone other than someone actually dealing with the cap to know. all anyone can do it guess at this point.

i don't know if it has been released how the contracts are broken down per year (it won't be an even slit between each year) so it's going to be hard for anyone other than someone actually dealing with the cap to know. all anyone can do it guess at this point.

Yeah, exactly. My last post was based on even splits every year, which obviously isn't the case. I've tried tweeting John Clayton, twice, and asking him, but he hasn't responded.

for all we know even with all the contracts we've signed hurney could've partitioned the deals in such a way that there's still enough money left to get a starting corner

I'm actually hoping we have little cap available and the contracts where somewhat front loaded so that we can have lots of room to spend in future years... Especially if we get to the point we only need 1 major big time piece to put us over the top.

Archived