• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

we have the hardest schedule in the nfl.

malik

Lots of things change in a season. Plus a lot of teams get hot and cold. I've looked at the schedule and I'm not that intimidated. Green Bay and Tampa are probably going to be the toughest opponents, then Atlanta after that. But those are mostly divisional opponents. So what else is new.

thats what you get when everyone else in your division had a winning season last year.

Yep, Tampa, Atlanta, and New Orleans all finishing with good records last year dives that number. No other division really finished with records like the NFC South.... And their SoS is lower because they get our win loss record twice.

Dont put any stock in that, its based off of last year, and the NFL varies from year to year, don't believe the hype.

Yep very true. And also it could be MUCH MUCH worst.

Since we finished last we get Washington and Arizona (Not Philly, Dallas, NYG, Seattle, St. Louis like the others in our division)

We also get the NFC North, which I could be worst if we had the NFC East.

Finally we get the AFC South, which could be worst if we had the AFC North.

Do you get the feeling that something special is about to happen this season? The players seem to be projecting a lot of confidence for a team coming off a 2-win season. It is almost like they know something we don't. I think they are excited about Cam. I think they are excited about the support from JR. TD is back and Otah looks good. Heck, Duke Robinson looks to be in good shape. It is in the air. I expect 5-6 wins, but this could get fun. How good can we be with good QB play?

Archived